Thursday, March 4, 2010

15 Weeks: Prodigy Already?

Since Faelyn was born my friend Sarah and I have been labeling her our "Prodigy child". You know, because every Mom knows their child is the smartest one! When she started in the infant class at the school I teach at I had to fill out an information sheet for Fae so the teachers could know more about her. One of the questions was "What do you want you child to learn this year?". Since Faelyn will only be like 6 months old at the end of the school year I thought it was a funny question and told Mrs. Paula (Fae's teacher) that I wanted Fae to be able to recite the alphabet backwards :) While she may not be there quite yet, look at her READING! Ha! I walk into her classroom expecting my little baby girl to be sleeping or doing other things normal of a 15 week old, but no...she is just chillin' reading a story about Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment